Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XM Bug...Stumped the Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a weird bug in my XM radio that happens intermittently.. the other day i turned t to my one of my favorite channels (231) to listen to a football game... i hit the back button and instead of going to 230.. it went to 29, then i went back to 231, hit the back button and then it went to 47, then 97, then 0, etc.... in short each time I hit the back or forward button it would go to a random station and not the next one in sequence.... and no the "random" stations were not on my favorites list....

Was at the SC and showed the lead tech... he was stumped... he pulled out his phone to video it and as soon as the recording started it worked fine... BUT he did see it first hand... of course Sunday morning it happened again....

It seems to happen more with the higher numbers... 230's (football) the 170's (Baseball) than it does with the more mainstream lower numbers so maybe my car just doesn't like sports????

he is researching it but wondering if anyone else has experienced or heard of this....