Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X 2023 face-lift in UK?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Got a quote for a loaded BMW iX 50, but prefer MX LR 7 seater. Wondering if new orders for this year will be the updated version of X? Not to mention possible price cuts which would bring a 7 seater with AP below Xs 110k. Hope to get a car by June.
Best

Simon

Hi Simon,

No chance of getting a new X by June in the U.K. I’m afraid. They’d have announced it was coming by now. Maybe around year end, although no one knows for certain.

I just test drove an iX 40 which was very nice and you can get some good deals on at the moment.

As to the price of the X. Current US price for a LR is $110,000. Add tax and duties and you get around £120,000 base price. Base price in EU is around £110,000.

I can see another cut on the LR price this year but I don’t see you getting that spec for £110k. It would have over £10k in extras.

Thank you MrAliG - disappointed to hear about the production delays for MX.
BMW is unlikely to drop prices in iX in UK, which are apsurdly higher than in the US. Options are too limited for a large long range SUV in that class.