Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a pretty neat device. Of course I have the Executive Seating package which would not allow me to use such a brilliant device, but otherwise I may have been in the market for one of those as well. It seems to be a rare item in the few moments I spent searching for one. Good luck...

Reactions: Olds442
More like $830, and the case levels the back so the mattress lays flat.

Thank you for stopping by! @mspohr
I was wondering why it had a hard case rather than an easier to use soft case. I guess the case doubles to fill the "gap".
I am a cheapskate so the Tesla is an anomaly for me. I never would have spent this much money on an ICE car but had no problem justifying the cost of the Tesla... (something like "saving the planet for my grandchildren"). I guess there are people who appreciate luxury and are willing to pay a premium but it just makes me anxious.
All the best to you.

Reactions: Olds442
I was wondering why it had a hard case rather than an easier to use soft case. I guess the case doubles to fill the "gap".
I am a cheapskate so the Tesla is an anomaly for me. I never would have spent this much money on an ICE car but had no problem justifying the cost of the Tesla... (something like "saving the planet for my grandchildren"). I guess there are people who appreciate luxury and are willing to pay a premium but it just makes me anxious.
All the best to you.
hey i'm cheap too, thus the CPO car and WTB ad for the Dreamcase. ;)