Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 21" Silver Turbine Wheels in SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy 21" Silver Turbine Wheels with tires and TPMS for my 2012 Model S. I'd also be glad to swap/trade my current 19" wheels/tires. I'm in Santa Monica so looking to buy local in SoCal.
I am in Oxnard and have 4 21" turbine rims for sale....they have road rash and one has a hairline crack that needs to be fixed. So they need to be refurbished but I have been told that is not a big deal. As they are taking up space in my garage and gathering dust, they are available for $800.00. If interested drop me a text or call 310-291-1011.

Mine are for sale but they are freshly poweder coated gloss black. 21" Square Turbine Rims only no tires. for $1,200 come with gloss black center caps , gloss black lugnut caps and Gen 2 TPMS The Rims are in mint condition obviously no curb rashes, scratches, No damage or bent rim.

I am in Oxnard and have 4 21" turbine rims for sale....they have road rash and one has a hairline crack that needs to be fixed. So they need to be refurbished but I have been told that is not a big deal. As they are taking up space in my garage and gathering dust, they are available for $800.00. If interested drop me a text or call 310-291-1011.

wscarpino I just PM'd you with the info you requested.