Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrong country

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in the US virtually on the border with Canada. When I try to schedule service with the app all the service locations are in Canada. Those locations have told me that I need to have service in the US (particularly roadside service, but also routine service). Is there any way to restrict the service centers that the app provides to US sites only? My country is properly set in my profile.

You’d think their scheduling system would only refer you to centers that can actually service you… but no, I don’t think there’s any user setting for you to change.

I have a similar issue with the nearby chargers functionality in the app, which similarly works on an “as the crow flies” radius. I live in a mountainous area of California and the “closest” supercharger to me is on the other side of the Sierra Nevadas. About 50 miles as the crow flies, but a 3 hour drive over a 10,000 foot summit in the summer and an ~8 hour drive down and around the entire mountain range in the winter when the pass is closed. 😂

Upvote 0
You’d think their scheduling system would only refer you to centers that can actually service you… but no, I don’t think there’s any user setting for you to change.

I have a similar issue with the nearby chargers functionality in the app, which similarly works on an “as the crow flies” radius. I live in a mountainous area of California and the “closest” supercharger to me is on the other side of the Sierra Nevadas. About 50 miles as the crow flies, but a 3 hour drive over a 10,000 foot summit in the summer and an ~8 hour drive down and around the entire mountain range in the winter when the pass is closed. 😂
That’s what you get for living in such a nice area.

• Love
Reactions: ucmndd
Upvote 0