Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Worse than getting ICE'ed!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the Superchargers that I have been to, there is an 877 number on the pedestals; 877-798-3752 takes you to a corporate voice menu that you can drill down to Supercharger support with a human answering. When I find a pedestal not working, charging slowly, etc, I give this number a call. The people on the other end are always courteous and thank me for giving them the reports, often verifying the status on the spot.

For those not wanting to wait the voicemail shortcut is 1, 2.

Being mindful of their privacy, I purposefully avoided taking a picture of this Model S' license plate. After reading these posts, I agree with the overall consensus to report this egregious conduct to Tesla. Since there was only one car charging at the Fort Myers SC at that time, it should not be difficult to identify the culprit vehicle and owner. What is the best way to contact Tesla? This doesn't seem appropriate for the "ownership" department. Any suggestions?

Hi Steve,

The Tesla executive that I discussed Supercharger problems with suggested that we report problems to [email protected].

My recommendation would be to provide the information about the timing and location of the event to Tesla, along with the photo, and suggest that they contact the owner to explain what is required in the way of charging etiquette.

Larry

Hi Steve,

The Tesla executive that I discussed Supercharger problems with suggested that we report problems to [email protected].

My recommendation would be to provide the information about the timing and location of the event to Tesla, along with the photo, and suggest that they contact the owner to explain what is required in the way of charging etiquette.

Larry

Thanks, Larry, for the the contact information. I just sent an email to the supercharger team with the picture and location/time. I don't know if Tesla will do anything with the information. I will post the response from Tesla, if any.

Thanks, Larry, for the the contact information. I just sent an email to the supercharger team with the picture and location/time. I don't know if Tesla will do anything with the information. I will post the response from Tesla, if any.

Sorry about the late post. As a follow-up, I did contact Tesla SC team with my concerns regarding this incident. They replied: "We will check into our logs and respond accordingly." I can only presume that they contacted the owner of this particular car with a reminder to park appropriately while charging.