Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiper blade options for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious. Still OK with the 19 size? For some reason, they are cheaper on Amazon than the 18 size. No issues like the earlier post that showed them to be a tad too big?

I had not noticed any problem in a few weeks of use. But full disclosure, when I had my next annual service, Tesla took off the Bosch blades and installed new ones (not Bosch, whatever Tesla uses). I managed to get the technician to give me back the Bosch blades, which were hardly used, and will reinstall them when I need the next change.

• Informative
Reactions: Vinc
Regarding size, this thread seems to recommend 28" and 18". Owner's manual states 26" and 20". Thoughts on which sizes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230321_212428_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230321_212428_Chrome.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Rogue Synapse
Alright! These Bosch wipers are WAY better than the stock ones. No more chatter or squeaking. Thank goodness.

Only problem is the shorter, passenger side blade at a 17OE is a bit short. I think an 18OE would be a better fit. I ordered one of those and will let everyone know.

Photo of the 17OE coming up short against the original blade's wipe arc. The rubber blade ends right below the "B" in "BOSCH"
View attachment 47342
The 18OE is the one for the 2018 Model S (2012-2020?), not the 17OE.