Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windscreen washer nozzle missing? UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that the jet nozzle holder in the middle of the driver‘s windscreen wiper arm has only one metal nozzle on one side installed, while there is a hole on the other side (see picture). Is this normal?

This is a 2023 MY MIC RHD(UK)
37010297-1963-4D8F-9E95-C34B6D2B95A3.jpeg

My MY recently started spraying "weird" on the drivers side. Mine looks identical to the photo above. I don't know what is going on. One of them seems to be spraying straight down, but I can't really see what is going on when it's moving. I shot some slo-mo but still can't figure it out.

Anyone?

PS - Can you just drive into a SC and possibly have someone look at issues, or do they require an appointment. I have one pretty close so I may do that, but was hoping someone here new.

Upvote 0
Tech came back with new wiper. Looks identical to the old one, Nothing was missing compared to the old one like he said was missing.
Replaced the old one and declared it "fixed". I tried it, and the spray pattern was the same.

I must have been imagining it. But I was sure the spray wasn't working right, and apparently the tech did too.

He left, leaving the big plastic inside cover laying on the ground... Nice touch.

Clearly this guy had no idea what he was doing. Oh well, no cost to me and a free new wiper and blade.

Upvote 0