Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will TESLA sell out to another company

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All I know is we've been Tesla owners for a very long time (and multiple cars) and the last 2 days trying to get service or call in to get service has been horrific.

With all avenues removed on the site now and on the app (I got into an argument with lady on the phone about that) I'm trying to understand what the hell is going (including the $hit storm I see with people complaining on the SolarCity side getting the raw deal).

I argued for almost 10min that my app (my wife's app).. my co-workers app, etc,etc NO LONGER show Sched Service and she kept saying "are you sure?" we just pushed out a new ver today :p

Yeah.. 3.9.1 just like its has been for awhile.

Things are really bad now and no chat, no numbers anymore to call, etc.

WTF Tesla??

Reactions: busaman
No issues. Scheduled service is on the App. You can call the main number and if you press #1 section you will get a real person in a couple of minutes, unless you are very unlucky. If you make the service call from the App, you will get a text message with a phone number to call. This is much improved over eight weeks ago.

All I know is we've been Tesla owners for a very long time (and multiple cars) and the last 2 days trying to get service or call in to get service has been horrific.

With all avenues removed on the site now and on the app (I got into an argument with lady on the phone about that) I'm trying to understand what the hell is going (including the $hit storm I see with people complaining on the SolarCity side getting the raw deal).

I argued for almost 10min that my app (my wife's app).. my co-workers app, etc,etc NO LONGER show Sched Service and she kept saying "are you sure?" we just pushed out a new ver today :p

Yeah.. 3.9.1 just like its has been for awhile.

Things are really bad now and no chat, no numbers anymore to call, etc.

WTF Tesla??

Have you tried reinstalling the app? V3.9.1 still has the "schedule service" option on my iPhone.

And the website still has the "schedule service" option under the "manage" tab. . .

Anyone else have this missing?

Last edited:
Wife has iPhone.. I have Galaxy S10.. Friend has Pixel whatever.. all 3 doesn't show it.

I've even gone in with SCP and deleted the cache and old mem folders and made sure EVERYTHING is blown away and reloaded it and still nothing.

And as far as calling in, unless you've tried recently... the new phone system pushes u to the online chat... or the phone app...

You have to do roadside (cheat the system) and then ask for service..

Service issues are a regional issue. I still have not had any problems with service and my local service center is always responsive.

i dont think its a reigional issue most of the countrys that have tesla SC have major problems, its not so bad if you are local my nearest SC is 100 miles away so that is 2 days off work and a 400 mile round trip to get warranty/safety(seatbelt) work fixed that has now been going on for months i can not get a loan car they wont pick up and no phone contact.. appaling service on a £100,000 car...

i dont think its a reigional issue most of the countrys that have tesla SC have major problems, its not so bad if you are local my nearest SC is 100 miles away so that is 2 days off work and a 400 mile round trip to get warranty/safety(seatbelt) work fixed that has now been going on for months i can not get a loan car they wont pick up and no phone contact.. appaling service on a £100,000 car...
Do you have any stats beside hearsay to back that up?

Many have a false impression that service from Tesla is bad. Those with bad service tend to complain loudly, and vent their anger on forums, while those who are super pleased with their ownership experience rarely post. They are too busy enjoying their wonderful Teslas..

With Tesla opening up more and more international markets, and shipping constantly increasing volumes, it only makes sense that there will be more disgruntled folks. It does not mean that overall the service is worsening.