Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will FUSC transfer be back for q2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Canada with a 2017 MX that has FSD and Free Unlimited super charging. Very tempted to grab MYP which is now starting at 69k CAD and qualifying for 5k fed tax credit and the FSD transfer.

Anybody know if FUSC transfer is coming back for q2? I think in q1 it showed up 4 weeks in. This would push me over edge!

Talked to a guy today at Van Horn, Tx. charger who had a brand new model S. We never got notified of this promotion and found out during a visit to the service center on March 27 for a minor recall. Not enough time to pull the trigger before that Sunday and would have jumped at the chance. The guy today said he got the promotion and was told it would be back around the end of the quarter. Take that for what it's worth. I hope it's true. Just so happened, no sooner had we left that charger, I got a phone call from the sales guy that had given us a demo. Told him we were waiting for the promotion to reappear, and that we had heard end of the quarter. He 'semi' agreed that could happen.

Funny - sales guy called me too today after our weekend demo. He said if I wasn’t in rush to wait closer to end of quarter and strong chance it could make a come back.

Question: how long does it typically take Tesla to deliver an “inventory” model Y? Should I budget a couple weeks buffer?

Funny - sales guy called me too today after our weekend demo. He said if I wasn’t in rush to wait closer to end of quarter and strong chance it could make a come back.

Question: how long does it typically take Tesla to deliver an “inventory” model Y? Should I budget a couple weeks buffer?
I ordered my car on March 30 and took delivery on March 31. Things happen very quickly when Tesla is trying to make their numbers. The car was already in inventory so there was no transit time.

Well with the layoffs and inventory glut.. things should get interesting price/incentive wise towards the end of Q2. I'm tracking MYP inventory in Toronto area and the same four MYP have been showing up for almost a week now. Previously i'd see almost daily movement of the on hand inventory of MYP. On flip side, with mid east tensions and rising oil/gas prices it could bring some more demand back to EV.

If they bring back FUSC i'll pull the trigger right away or another 1-2k off. Otherwise prob worth waiting until early June to see if they do some crazy stuff to clear things out.

Well with the layoffs and inventory glut.. things should get interesting price/incentive wise towards the end of Q2. I'm tracking MYP inventory in Toronto area and the same four MYP have been showing up for almost a week now. Previously i'd see almost daily movement of the on hand inventory of MYP. On flip side, with mid east tensions and rising oil/gas prices it could bring some more demand back to EV.

If they bring back FUSC i'll pull the trigger right away or another 1-2k off. Otherwise prob worth waiting until early June to see if they do some crazy stuff to clear things out.
They're definitely looking to relieve the inventory glut and the layoffs are not a good sign. I've noticed the same thing about the model S inventory here. Looks about the same as at the end of last month. We were in the showroom here yesterday asking some questions about the model S that arose after a (short) test drive two days before the FUSC promotion ended last month. Mainly about the eventual enabling of the 'summon' feature. He verified that the $99/mo for FSD was the newest incentive. That's a plus as an alternative to an additional $6k up front for a feature we need that's been disabled. He also verified that the FUSC promotion would probably be back shortly.