Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why can't Tesla UI for volume control show a number?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In most car, when you adjust the audio volume you see a slider and a numerical value, but not with the Model 3. This annoys me because it make it difficult to go back to the desired level after you turned down the volume to talk with a passenger. Am I alone with this or do other people want this?

In most car, when you adjust the audio volume you see a slider and a numerical value, but not with the Model 3. This annoys me because it make it difficult to go back to the desired level after you turned down the volume to talk with a passenger. Am I alone with this or do other people want this?

It does on Model X but not on Model 3. Although even on the Model X, it doesn't really help. Volume 3 has multiple clicks (3 or 4), and it won't show 3.2, 3.5, etc.. just 3. It kinds of bother me at first because on my Lexus I have certain numbers for different things. Tune-In at 27, Audible at 35, and Spotify at 42, etc..... with Tesla I just have to "let it go".