Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why are the Markham & Etobicoke Superchargers taking so long?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The reason that I am annoyed is that Tesla and Elon are selling the sizzle WAY more than the steak these days.

I am falling into the Woz camp: Steve Wozniak says he doesn’t trust Elon Musk or Tesla anymore

Yeah, I have to agree there are questions about some of the direction that Tesla is taking, but I also don't know all that they are doing behind the scene. They have to work on delivering on promises in a timely manner or at least putting those promises in a more realistic time line - flat out deliver on realistic items.

Trust - well, I didn't trust Jobs (especially given his habit of outright lying and deflecting product issues) nor do I currently trust Woz nor Lutz as they're now simply "armchair CEOs" . They both have points to be heeded with regards to Tesla, but their opinions hold only so much weight. For me, Musk still has a higher level of trust but he needs to address the ongoing concerns properly, for which I believe he is, at least, addressing in a frank manner.

Reactions: mrElbe