Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White seat stain help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I just received my MY with white seats two weeks ago and I noticed this stain on the seat that is either from my black jeans or leggings. I didn’t think it would be a problem because they’ve been washed so many times.

I’ve looked everywhere online for what to use and have tried:
mild soap (Dr. Bronner) and cloth
Chemical guys leather cleaner and brush
Car guys supercleaner
Isopropyl alcohol wipe
baby wipes

If anyone has a suggestion of something else to try I would really appreciate it! I’m hoping since it’s so new I can get it out.

Attachments

• IMG_5485.jpeg
    IMG_5485.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 36
Hi Everyone,

I just received my MY with white seats two weeks ago and I noticed this stain on the seat that is either from my black jeans or leggings. I didn’t think it would be a problem because they’ve been washed so many times.

I’ve looked everywhere online for what to use and have tried:
mild soap (Dr. Bronner) and cloth
Chemical guys leather cleaner and brush
Car guys supercleaner
Isopropyl alcohol wipe
baby wipes

If anyone has a suggestion of something else to try I would really appreciate it! I’m hoping since it’s so new I can get it out.
Dove soft soap cleans leather, you might try that.

Upvote 0
I am wondering if the coating stains. Does water still bead up?

It seems like people have different experiences with the white seats, but baby wipes once a week are “supposed” to keep things clean.

I have had jeans that would turn my hands blue if I kept my hands in the pockets for too long. Not a great look in CO!

Upvote 0