Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is my MY?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is being shipped across the country (couldn't bear another 3100 mile, 7 day solo drive with a dog that pukes in the car :rolleyes:) and I'd like to use the app to see where it is. Right now it seems there's been no progress since last night and the "location" jumps between two addresses, both nearby and both residences rather than a parking lot as I would expect. I've shipped it once before and the location did not update and not accurate, if I remember correctly. Any insight much appreciated.

Reactions: zoomer0056
My car is being shipped across the country (couldn't bear another 3100 mile, 7 day solo drive with a dog that pukes in the car :rolleyes:) and I'd like to use the app to see where it is. Right now it seems there's been no progress since last night and the "location" jumps between two addresses, both nearby and both residences rather than a parking lot as I would expect. I've shipped it once before and the location did not update and not accurate, if I remember correctly. Any insight much appreciated.
Tesla location reflects it's last tire rotation movement. When it's towed on a flatbed, the location is no longer accurate.