Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I buy the Hot Wheels Model 3? (Ontario, Canada)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've looked in a couple of Toysrus and Walmart... no luck...

Kijiji sells them for $5, while I believe their price should be $1.25 I think.

I don't mind paying $5... but I would be much more grateful to know I bought at a regular price.

Just got my Model 3 Hot Wheels car this weekend. Actually not a bad rendition. The wheels stick a bit too far out, but other than that, I'm happy. The one I got had a pretty big paint chip on it. I sent a message to the seller, and he immediately sent out a replacement (5 stars to that seller!!). He didn't want the defective one back, so may try drilling the rivets out to separate the body and see what kind of a job I can do painting it black.

Feel like a kid again, playing with model cars!!!

Keith

Just got my Model 3 Hot Wheels car this weekend. Actually not a bad rendition. The wheels stick a bit too far out, but other than that, I'm happy. The one I got had a pretty big paint chip on it. I sent a message to the seller, and he immediately sent out a replacement (5 stars to that seller!!). He didn't want the defective one back, so may try drilling the rivets out to separate the body and see what kind of a job I can do painting it black.

Keith

Cool, where did you get it?

I emailed Kyosho to make Tesla Model 3 in 1/64 scale.
They are pricier but worth the price for the level of detail.

se7l3q.jpg

Keith
Keep the one with the paint chip as is - it is authentic to the Model 3 delivery experience .

I happened to stumble upon one by accident in Walmart. I was going through all hot wheels hanging on the pegs, looking for a couple good ones for my kid. When I was ready to leave I looked down at the lower shelf and there was a Model 3 just sitting there. I grabbed it and was delighted to find it.