Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WeatherTech floor mats are in development

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious, why aren't you using the second and third row mats? Also, is your Vin greater than F022381? Supposedly the layout/measurements change a bit from before. I asked Tesla and they have no idea when their mats will be in stock again and the mats for Vin greater than F022381 could be a year away.
I was hoping to go all Weathertech mats, and I waited as long as I could before the bad weather arrived.

I'm not using the 2nd/3rd row mats because I'm using the Tesla Weathertech mats for the 2nd/3rd row. They currently aren't available for the driver/passenger side. I waited as long as I could before ordering the Topfit mats (full on winter here now), hoping Tesla would release the driver/passenger, but they're not available yet.

My plan was to go all Weathertech, but I had to resort to using the Topfit ones until then,

I have an old VIN, so the existing mats fit perfectly. If you have a new VIN, there will be a slight gap in the corners, but it should still work. I would expect all the mats to be in within the next 6 months. Not sure what the hold-up is.

I am in the same boat, and probably will order the Topfit. Do the Topfit front mats have lips?
The top-fit mats are a quilted faux-leather that reach up the sides up to the plastic trim. There are plastic clips that slide under the trim to keep the mats secured.
61FKhd-bHzL._SL1001_.jpg