Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are currently 15 Plaids in inventory in our area as of this morning. Many with white interiors, cream and black interiors. Every color, but Red. Check it out. If you see something you like, just ask your SA to match one to your order. Happy Holiday's!
Remove plaid
Very sorry to hear that, my EDD is still holding, but expect something like yours with VIN assignment following as @jebinc notes.
thats what i was thinking that they cant just throws us back for a full first quarter of 22. So stay positive and it will change back to this month.

I emailed my SA at the Portland SC (who has been very helpful during this agonizing wait) about the recent push on my EDD. He replied with some good news which I would think bodes well for the rest of you who have received EDD push backs:

While I can't confirm it will arrive in December, my systems are indicating that it should be built within the next few days and shipped to Portland within a week or so. It could change around a bit, but I'm still fairly certain it will arrive by the end of the year. It could very well be delayed till January, but that seems unlikely at this point.

Hope this puts some smiles back on your faces brothers! We deserve a great ending to the year.

I emailed my SA at the Portland SC (who has been very helpful during this agonizing wait) about the recent push on my EDD. He replied with some good news which I would think bodes well for the rest of you who have received EDD push backs:

Hope this puts some smiles back on your faces brothers! We deserve a great ending to the year.
And that is true i guess, mine window changed again this morning from 16-31 to. 17-30. So staying positive.

Reactions: jebinc
I guess maybe I have the curse of the white interior? Can someone send Elon over some white vegan cows today?
I know this ranch owner, i will talk to him today and make some arrangements. Do you have any preference on cow exact color or you wants to come see them first in person,😂🤣.

Your will change too , just trying to send positive vibes towards you.

That's good news!

I have tried to email the order support email at Portland SC, but never received a response. Who is your SA? Would you be able to share his email via a DM?

I guess maybe I have the curse of the white interior? Can someone send Elon over some white vegan cows today?
White interior has had delays in the past as well.

Don't have a Model S order but I ordered a model 3P a couple weeks ago with estimate delivery in December. App now shows March-April.

The combination of the interior and Tesla seemingly liking to give the PNW a middle finger may be messing with your order as well. Although hopefully their orders are just tripping out and you get moved into DEC.

Reactions: westernvine
RN1143 movement today.

From Jan 7 - feb 4 to March 18 - April 15th.

So I am either getting it soonish via the ‘date range VIN boomerang’ or neverish as it moves further into 2022.

sorry for repeat post if you follow the oldest RN without car thread.
Wow, that is indeed a bummer. What is your configuration? It is a disgrace that your EDD keeps moving in the wrong direction. You should raise holy hell with Tesla/SA to find out what is going on. This has been the worse experience of buying a car in my lifetime, and I am long time owner/enthusiastic supporter of Tesla/EM and its mission.