Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA basically said the exact same thing you did. I went ahead and added the Tow Hitch to my order. So far, no change in my July 18 to Aug 1 EDD.

Okay, this is kind of f**ky. So I added the tow hitch to my order this morning. No VIN had been assigned yet. Now I just checked the website and a "similar model is available for immediate delivery." It's my EXACT original order (minus tow hitch now) that is going to the same location. WTF. If you look on the existing inventory thing though it still says "coming soon" though.

Okay, this is kind of f**ky. So I added the tow hitch to my order this morning. No VIN had been assigned yet. Now I just checked the website and a "similar model is available for immediate delivery." It's my EXACT original order (minus tow hitch now) that is going to the same location. WTF. If you look on the existing inventory thing though it still says "coming soon" though.
Then maybe they had matched you to that vehicle previously, heh.

If you're willing to give up the blue color, looks like they have a silver 7 seater with towing and white interior about to land in Seattle...

But if not, just wait. Delivery times in the US aren't that bad.

Reactions: King David
Then maybe they had matched you to that vehicle previously, heh.

If you're willing to give up the blue color, looks like they have a silver 7 seater with towing and white interior about to land in Seattle...

But if not, just wait. Delivery times in the US aren't that bad.
My order is white with white interior plus towing (now). I don't really want to pay $2,500 for the 7 seat as I won't really ever use the 3rd row.

There are at least 2 in the US out there that matches my build but they haven't matched me to those. Probably too far away. I'm in Illinois.

This one shows a $1,070 discount but not sure why. I ordered white exterior before they switched to MSM being free. If they knocked another $1,000 off for the white on this one, that would be a sweet deal.

My order is white with white interior plus towing (now). I don't really want to pay $2,500 for the 7 seat as I won't really ever use the 3rd row.

There are at least 2 in the US out there that matches my build but they haven't matched me to those. Probably too far away. I'm in Illinois.

This one shows a $1,070 discount but not sure why. I ordered white exterior before they switched to MSM being free. If they knocked another $1,000 off for the white on this one, that would be a sweet deal.
Oh, my bad. The color of the profile picture threw me off and I mistook you for the other guy above.

I would talk to your SA about that and see what they say.

Hi to all!

Like many people on this forum I'm excited and already looking for a VIN, even though I just ordered on 6/27! I am trading in a car and I had a question concerning the title. The app requests an upload of the title, front and back. My trade in is paid off but the State of Florida keeps an electronic file unless you request a paper title. I called the 888 number and got an answer. Tesla will accept E-title. No paper title required. What is strange is that the guy I spoke to said he would send me a "snippet" of something they had for me to upload in the app. The file he sent is title info from when I originally bought the car. The info had very low miles and I asked if that would be a problem and he said no. When they get all the other info it won't matter, they will see the actual mileage. I text my local agent and he said he sees the actual mileage that I input in the app.
So what's up with HW4? Is that in all new models? And how about Matrix headlights? Any other new or updated things I should look for when my car arrives?

MYLR
Black
5 seats
Black interior
20" Induction wheels
No hitch
regular auto pilot
OD: 6/27
ODD: June-July
VIN: None
Got a VIN!!
MYLR
Black
5 seats
Black interior
20" Induction wheels
No hitch
regular auto pilot
OD: 6/27
ODD2: July-August
VIN: Assigned 7-14 7SAYGDEE0PF835265
EDD#1: 7/28-8/4

I've checked the Reddit posts and can tell it's a Fremont build, so I'm assuming it's HW4 and Matrix headlights. The lookup guy asks for a "small donation" now to look up VINs for all the details. What is a small donation? $1... $3... $5?
I'm curious as to the build date. Does anybody know how to look that up?

Reactions: King David
So I just got notification to setup delivery. My good buddy who lives down the street ordered his Model Y sometime last year and had an option to home deliver. I clicked on the link and see that the only option I have it seems is the main delivery location here in Houston which is like 35 miles away so round trip i'll be 70 miles into it where I would need to check things etc. I Plan on checking everything there pretty thoroughly, but is home delivery just random or they have started taking that away.

MYP
Black exterior
Black interior
Tow
OD: June 28th
EDD1: July 20-26
EDD2: July 19-26
VIN: Assigned Jul 6 (HW4 and matrix as expected)

Hoping for text/email to schedule the delivery soon.

Update: Delivery delayed from Jul 19 to Jul 24. Hope that is it. Anyone else deal with this?

MYP
Blue exterior
Black interior
OD: June 23rd
ODD: June - July
EDD: July 14-28
Delivery: July 19
VIN: Assigned Jul 7