Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VW eGolf

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you sure it's cheaper? Wonder how much they will be going below MSRP when it comes out next summer. I also wonder how close VW is to reaching their 200,000 tax credit phase out.
MSRP ( = Model 3 SR Performance ?) in switwerland (Basic) - > CHF 62'000.-

These are the prices communicated by VW Switzerland :
- ID.3 - 45 kWh (330 km WLTP) -> CHF 32'000.-
- ID.3 1st Edition Max - 58 kWh (420 km WLTP) -> CHF 54'000.- (2'000 kWh free within the first year)
Special edition with all options and pre-booking, delivery summer 2020
- ID.3 - 77 kWh (550 km WLTP) -> ?????

Last edited:
Thinking about getting an eGolf for my daughter. Doing some research. Anyone know what the best eGolf forum is?
Wait for the VW ID.3 a true electric car, more range and cheaper than the eGolf (BTW the eGolf will not be produced anymore once the ID.3 comes to market).

Given that ⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️'s location is specified as Portland, Oregon, and given that VW has said that the ID.3 will not be sold in the US, waiting for the ID.3 doesn't make much sense. I suppose it's possible that VW will reverse course on this, or release something else in the US market not long after the ID.3 release in Europe, but such possibilities don't seem like good bets to me.

Given that ⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️'s location is specified as Portland, Oregon, and given that VW has said that the ID.3 will not be sold in the US, waiting for the ID.3 doesn't make much sense. I suppose it's possible that VW will reverse course on this, or release something else in the US market not long after the ID.3 release in Europe, but such possibilities don't seem like good bets to me.

Maybe the ID.3 will not, but the ID.4 based on the ID Crozz concept will come late 2020 and should fit the North America market (American-friendly crossover).

vw-id-crozz-concept.jpg

Last edited: