Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Virginia purchase specific tips: re tax, trade-in, HPWC install, Clean fuel plate etc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I travel DTR every day - I save about 5 minutes each way in rush hour (route 28 to Wiehle Ave). it is nice, but not earth shaking awesome. Frankly I think I need a drone that can just carry me to work like this one:

Yeah, I hear ya. I take DTR at least a few times a week, but all the way to I-495, so more beneficial for me. I avoid I-"666" like the bubonic plague...even went as far as moving out of Fairfax County so I didn't have to rely on it every day. I did travel on it for about 7 years every day and hated every minute of it, even with a Clean Fuel Tagged '07 Prius. I would much rather pay the tolls on the DTR and be in consistently moving traffic almost every day, then wanting to shoot myself sitting idle in 66 traffic due to sometimes completely idiotic driving issues...which I have found are almost unavoidable in the DMV. :)

The biggest issue on 66 are the dumbasses who have a fender bender and then just sit their like Tards. They should be cited for impeding traffic flow.

They should exit at the next exit and then exchange info. The other issue is the trucks and buses that get in the HOV lane and crawl to work.

They need to send our traffic guys to Europe for and exchange program.

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark and XHokie
the dumbasses who have a fender bender and then just sit their like Tards. They should be cited for impeding traffic flow.
They should exit at the next exit and then exchange info.

They think a CSI unit is going to come out and take measurements and DNA samples and dust for fingerprints so they MUST LEAVE THEIR CARS EXACTLY AS THEY ARE!!!