Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Very sad... Fatality in a Model S on the 405

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I hadn't read this thread but I also will be praying for the Geddis family. To lose such a sweet innocent life is a tragedy. A family broken by a selfish bastard. My family bought a Tesla specifically because we believed it was the safest EV and perhaps safest car available for my wife and I and our kids. This is a stark reminder that nothing is guaranteed in life. My hope is that time will heal this family's wounds. When I think about that kind of pain I get sick.

I'm a bit perturbed that a post where I defended the honor of a man who lost his child and also shared a touching poem about my cousin's death was labeled as "snippy". Please be careful in your moderating as you may come across others who will not take it as lightly.

If you want to share something positive, do not attach it to something that starts out so very negative.

• Love
Reactions: wesley888 and deonb
Update on this horrific crash: Driver Convicted Of 2nd Degree Murder In Fatal Tesla Crash.

A San Clemente man was convicted Monday of second-degree murder Monday for a drug-fueled crash on the San Diego (405) Freeway in Seal Beach that killed a 10-year-old girl and injured her father and sister.

Adam John Kanas, 39, was also found guilty of two counts of driving under the influence of a drug causing injury with sentencing enhancements for inflicting great bodily injury on the two victims who survived....