Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model 3 market

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha I guess the wait was based on my perception. Regardless, it still would've been months and I needed a car. My last car got totaled due to an accident that was someone else's fault. I was looking at older used Model S's and came across this practically new 3 at a comparable price, I felt it was a better car for me, I'm impulsive, done deal :) last 4 of the vin is 68xx.

Need first few digits :)

Midnight Silver Metallic and I don't remember the exact specs of the wheels but they are dark colored and came with aero wheels. But also remember, buying new from Tesla adds on about $1,200 in destination and doc fees. Then you have registration and tax, which was included in my payment. It might be higher than MSRP, but factoring in all that, it makes the price difference negligible in my eyes.

Also I'm not 100% sure but from what I understand, selling the car disqualifies you from claiming the tax credit.
OK, so then that means $1k extra for the paint and nothing extra for the wheels. Aeros are standard. Yes, destination is $1k and additional doc fees (maybe $200?), but again, you didn't get the $7500 tax credit. And like others said below, it's the intent that matters, so it would be highly unlikely the original owner didn't get the tax credit. And I didn't realize that you were including tax in your total. You just said "registration and other fees". So knowing the price you bought before taxes would make for a better comparison.

Either way, I do not want to rain on your parade, and I don't want to analyze your purchase to tell you that you got screwed or whatever. If you're happy with your purchase, then congratulations! That's what matters. And also, you got yours without a reservation before I'm getting mine with a reservation. So kudos! Enjoy your car!