Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance MODEL S / MODEL S PLAID (2021+) UP X PFC LARGE SWEEP BRAKE ROTOR AND PAD SET

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone on the forum bought the Unplugged Performance MODEL S / MODEL S PLAID (2021+) UP X PFC LARGE SWEEP BRAKE ROTOR AND PAD SET? How did you like them? I have read about 1,000 posts here on the different brands and cannot seem to come to a clear consensis on who is really the best bang for the buck so I wanted to see what people thought of this one. I am open to others, I see that Unplugged is a forum supporter so maybe that means something.

So how about these?

Logo_V3_Wide_Small.png

400mm Big Brake Kit for Tesla Model S Plaid and Long Range “Easy Big Fella”​

Only problem with those is you need to find your own pads, in the past I went with Carbotech XP10 race pads but for this car I want pads that I can use on the street and on the track I am only going to track the car a few times a year for fun, nothing serious like I used to with more old C7 Vette. So maybe pair the MMP rotors with some AX6's but then you have to worry abouts temps, those are only good to 1000.

Hope a bnuch of people have some suggestions on this at least?

So how about these?

MountainPass Performance

Only problem with those is you need to find your own pads, in the past I went with Carbotech XP10 race pads but for this car I want pads that I can use on the street and on the track I am only going to track the car a few times a year for fun, nothing serious like I used to with more old C7 Vette. So maybe pair the MMP rotors with some AX6's but then you have to worry abouts temps, those are only good to 1000.

So how about these?

MountainPass Performance

theres a decent amount of people that use this kit. several youtuber's who track their cars use them. give it a search on youtube

Reactions: ktoonsez