Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the latest on Leicester Forest East Services?
Last I heard @CMc1 was putting together a training course to answer this question :D

Have a search through this thread for “Newport” or “Leicester” / “LFE”. There has been a lot of talk of these locations.

No offence, but this question gets asked a lot here and the answers are repeated on regular basis, with no update.

I’ve even typed the presearch for you in this link: Search Results | Tesla Motors Club

Regarding southbound, a lot of locations can be access via the service roads from the Northbound. And vice-versa. Woodall is a prime example. Often worth checking Google Maps satellite images before hand to see if there is any roads that connect the two.

6 of the Superchargers in Wyboston are now open!

FA2D1410-AEFA-4791-ABFB-EA46A76A1CD6.jpeg

Reactions: cezdoc
I don’t share the enthusiasm. Wyboston is a missed opportunity to put SuCs on the A14. Clearly the SuC planners think everyone in the UK lives in London (no thanks!).

Don't assume Tesla had access to a site at the A1/A14 junction with reasonablely cost way to get a large enough grid connection. The A428 is also becoming a better quality road for E/W tavel and will be extended to Oxfrod

I stopped at Leeds Whitehouse yesterday morning as it showed all 250kw chargers were free....great!

Pre-conditioned for arrival the battery and plugged in but the max output I got was 87kw!!

I popped into the showroom/service centre and asked and one guy shrugged and said dunno and the other guy confirmed that they hadn't been switched up to 250kw yet?

Anybody else had the some problem here or come across this before? I may as well have stopped somewhere more convenient and charged on a 50kw ecotricity!

Reactions: Columbo