Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I have been suspicious of this particular poster's intentions for a long time, and he's tipped his hand twice this week already. He gives no reason for capping SP at 400. Entirely baseless statement and I don't trust.

I had the same opinion at first with tivo, thought he was a dancing bear in the circus that was passing through; I even put him on ignore for a while. However, I revised my opinion and think she's just out to make some money on the stock, no hidden agenda.

Last edited:
I had the same opinion at first with tivo, thought he was the a dancing bear in the circus that was passing through; I even put him on ignore for a while. However, I revised my opinion and think she's just out to make some money on the stock, no hidden agenda.
ISTR he has a pod- or vodcast of some sort? I don't have much time for watching such so could be wrong.

On that note and keeping in mind "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" maybe you are addressing the wrong kind of person - maybe the best AI is currently being evaluated on Iceland. :)

Apologies in advance to any actual humans offended by this...

Also on the topic of this off-topic, the 2014 film "Ex Machina" is really worth watching (after the kids have gone to bed).

Nice film, and quite an attractive android, if I may say so.

I'd also add Spielberg's much maligned A.I. as a quite excellent film to revisit, although I always wish it ended with David staring at the blue fairy...

In the first 2 months of Q4 we are already ~4,500 units higher than the first 2 months of Q3 (for US sales at least) - so yes I’m assuming Tesla will be able to at least produce that little bit extra in December to hit 10% sequential growth in Model 3.

Although I haven’t looked at Canada sales - any idea if they are up or down vs Q3?

Yes, looking very good for Q4 profits, especially given that margin will have significantly improved too, especially compared with July, where they were barely breaking-even.

Nice to see Tesla surviving today's bloodbath...

Also on the topic of this off-topic, the 2014 film "Ex Machina" is really worth watching (after the kids have gone to bed).

Nice film

Ex Machina should be required viewing. Fantastic on multiple levels.

Also gives a quite different view Lara Croft, General Hux, and Poe Dameron interacting....

I agree with TiVo on the $400 mark. Mainly because I've come to realize Tesla is basically swimming upstream now both with a huge short interest and bad macros.

It's unfortunate that we had all kinds of Tesla specific issues when the macros were good and around Q3 earnings when Tesla specific news was extremely positive, macros turned bad.

At least we don't have to worry about Musk tweets ;)

It’s my birthday, and I’d like green to end the day!

Happy birthday!! I always celebrate estimated conception date, figuring it was more fun for everybody concerned (though more strenuous for the little guy/s) than the finished product delivery. Much like some Musk/Jobs announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.