Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trouble verifying options on used Model XP90

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, new to this forum, please forgive me if I missed a previous similar post. Just purchased a used non-CPO 2016 ModXP90 from a Texas dealer thru a CarGurus ad. I have not seen the car in person (I know...) The dealer has an excellent reputation and only deals in high-end and exotic autos. I took a screenshot of the ad, but neglected to take a screenshot of all the pics, especially a pic of the "Driving" screen. The CarGurus ad was taken down after I put a deposit down, apparently they do not archive ads. At the time, being new to Teslas and the terminology, I distinctly recall that the screen showed "Insane", but not sure about "Ludicrous." The screenshot of the ad description states "Ludicrous mode, ...". , although they list other options on the car that are correct, such as "Extreme Cold Weather(heated wipers) but I've run into a deadend trying to verify the Ludicrous option with basic VIN decoding. The dealership apparently is not experienced with Tesla's. I have not confronted the dealership with the discrepancy, wanted some advice and direction first. Thanks!!