Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tradin-In Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm having trouble finding an answer to this but I was hoping someone might know the answer to this.

I have selected Trade-in I did my order configuration for the Model 3. After approving of the trade in value, Signed the Trade-in package documents and returned it to them along with the title, I was given a delivery date of May 8th.

I didn't think about it at the time but I'm wondering is there a mileage limit when I trade in my car on delivery date? I still have my current car obviously till delivery date but I just want to make sure that there wont be any issue when I trade in my car.

I'm having trouble finding an answer to this but I was hoping someone might know the answer to this.

I have selected Trade-in I did my order configuration for the Model 3. After approving of the trade in value, Signed the Trade-in package documents and returned it to them along with the title, I was given a delivery date of May 8th.

I didn't think about it at the time but I'm wondering is there a mileage limit when I trade in my car on delivery date? I still have my current car obviously till delivery date but I just want to make sure that there wont be any issue when I trade in my car.

They weren't major sticklers on the mileage when i traded my car in. However, I told them up front that I was a road warrior, and there was a slight delay in my delivery. I think you'll be fine as long as its not something ridiculous.

I have a pending trade-in for my Model 3. The language on the Tesla page says:
Your trade-in offer is valid for 30 days and is subject to change if your mileage exceeds 1000 miles or if the condition of your current vehicle is significantly different during your trade-in period.

The issue is that nowhere on the page does it show what mileage you put in and I can't remember how exact I was. I'm guessing I ballparked it at like 115k and it's really 117k, so we'll see how many problems that causes.