Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Too soon??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny and now somewhat true if you believe the tabloid media, :rolleyes:

Covid may be real - but so is the exploitation by governments (ALL LEVELS), Many medical / care facilities , Insurance Companies, etc...
--FOLLOW THE MONEY~~

Not funny to anyone who knows someone who has died as a result of the virus.
I can certainly understand and sympathize with people of that mindset, but there are also those that use humor to help deal with such tragedies.

My wife's friend had a double mastectomy, and sent my wife a picture of her wearing a shirt after she had had chest reconstruction (and rather large implant) surgery. The shirt said, "Of course they're fake! The real ones tried to kill me!"

This same lady had lost her mother to breast cancer, too.

The point is that we need to be able to understand and appreciate both sides of the issue. Those that tend to use humor to deal with tragedies aren't "unfeeling bastards," but rather it's a tool they use to help get them through it. Additionally, those that do use humor to deal with such things should understand and appreciate the standpoint of those that don't. If someone doesn't appreciate the humor involved, that's their own prerogative...they don't need a follow up, "Lighten up, Francis" type of reply.

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 12.11.09 AM.png