Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To Spoiler, or not to Spoiler...Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting it on my Pearl White as I love the contrast and have the dark rims to match it.

Ditto for me. I have the same config (pearl white + performance gray wheels). I think it looks great.

Regarding the impact on range, if you need to go over 100mph for it to add noticeable downforce wouldn't this also imply the you have to go over 100mph for it to have a tangible impact on range as well? My guess is the impact on range is negligible.

Frankly I forgot to update my design and didn't remember when I signed. So I guess it wasn't meant to be. I was indecisive but was leaning toward the no side. I would have like to get it unattached and given it to a non performance person that liked it. Oh well. Senior moment!

Ditto for me. I have the same config (pearl white + performance gray wheels). I think it looks great.

Regarding the impact on range, if you need to go over 100mph for it to add noticeable downforce wouldn't this also imply the you have to go over 100mph for it to have a tangible impact on range as well? My guess is the impact on range is negligible.

Yep, pearl white cf spoiler. In my opinion it gets lost on the black car, and the others does not provide enough contrast. The spoiler on the white gives it a nice sporty look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would like to pick up a spoiler from my wife's car, but she isn't interested in the CF look and would prefer for it to match her car paint color (gray). I strongly disagree with her but its not my car....Since these spoilers seem hard to come by has anyone found a 2nd source? I would think you would need the original spoiler for a shop to copy.

Also if the part can't be 2nd sourced can the CF be painted to match the car color? Any idea what these spoilers are selling for?

Thanks,

Ken

I love the spoiler on the new red with 21" gray wheels. Looks terrible on black. Lovely on new red and white. Remove would probably just be a hairdryer and floss. Did remove my spoiler on the BMW 1M to replace it with a carbon one. I will order with for my red p85 and remove it later if I dont like it.