Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already have plans that weekend. Snared a Yosemite High Country Lottery for the first time ever.:biggrin:
Beats out TMC Connect by a long shot.... sorry!

Still slightly tentative, but looks like TMC Connect 2015 will be on the weekend of July 11 in Northern California.

- - - Updated - - -

Much appreciated Bonnie
Last year there were several meals were vegetarian options were slim at best.

That won't change - but there will be more vegetarian options this year.

That won't change - but there will be more vegetarian options this year.

I, for one, have a difficult time visualizing a vegetarian entree with bacon in it, although there are those who are better at this.

I would also be happy to bring a couple egg-milk-vegetarian dishes for those who wish to try some. And labels for same.

And please, no bacon in the ice cream and Zextra's cake!

I, for one, have a difficult time visualizing a vegetarian entree with bacon in it, although there are those who are better at this.

I would also be happy to bring a couple egg-milk-vegetarian dishes for those who wish to try some. And labels for same.

And please, no bacon in the ice cream and Zextra's cake!

Thanks, Rob. For the record, I did ask people to bring vegetarian side dishes last year, but very few people did. We'll get better at this.

Yes, thank you. But it needs to be labeled "vegetarian".

That is what I meant:

IMG_0879.jpg

Thanks, Rob. For the record, I did ask people to bring vegetarian side dishes last year, but very few people did. We'll get better at this.

Ok, now I feel bad, I was signed up for bringing a vegan dish (vegetarian, no egg, no dairy), but then I didn't make it to Bonnie's because of health issues. I am assured of getting there this year (I have a partner that will guarantee my arrival), I just plan food without kitchen.

To all of us who have never attended, please provide an agenda of events. I think my husband and U will be in the Bay Area around July 11th and would love to "connect".

Thanks, Bonnie-the other one.

Most of the events and the conference should be on Saturday July 11th so your timing is perfect. Schedule should be coming out soon.