Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2015 - July 10-12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Registered :biggrin: looks like this year we'll get Mrs. MikeL! Which is a definate plus for me And she's actually the Fun One (likes hot tubbin') whereas I'm now the bitter old ... wait, sorry the angry ... Oops , patient, yeah that's it, the patient old man who never thought in a million years he'd be 3 in a row without his (yet to be beloved) Tesla.

On on a different note, I have tix to the 50th anniversary "fare thee well" Grateful Dead concert on June 28th in ... wait for it ...
Santa Clara! I should get a condo or something for the ongoing party

I will ill be there and can't wait to meet the Mrs. Hard to believe she is the nicer one, since you are so sweet. Do I need a shot of insulin before I meet her?

I suggest hot tub collective, meet Friday starting at 9 pm, and Saturday 9pm (or later if party goes late)

Registered last night. So I am now committed.

I am told that the factory tours are from Mon - Fri. I assume we have special provision for weekend tours. Can I bring additional guests (who are not attending TMC Connect)?

Doug will need to give the official answer, but I'm going to guess probably not if one person taking extra people means other TMC Connect attendees can't go on the tour. On the other hand, if there is space, probably yes.

What are the odds that we (or more importantly I :) ) will get a factory tour if we get the Member package?
Pretty good. The tours are more streamlined now and there's a reasonable capacity. We of course want to minimize our burden and some time slots are more desirable than others. So be sure to indicated your time preference when registering. Priority is given to folks travelling from out of town and order in which you completed registration.

Pretty good. The tours are more streamlined now and there's a reasonable capacity. We of course want to minimize our burden and some time slots are more desirable than others. So be sure to indicated your time preference when registering. Priority is given to folks travelling from out of town and order in which you completed registration.
Do you also consider if you've already been on the tour? I'd like to see how the place has changed since my tour nearly 2 years ago, but at the same time I don't want to register and push out someone who has never been.