Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC App not showing twitter links ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Electroman

Aug 18, 2012
TX
TMC iPhone App has stopped displaying Twitter links in posts. Here is an example. The Desktop browser has no issues, just the iPhone App.

Attachments

• 1687233061981.jpeg
    1687233061981.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Now I have a different problem. When I try to 'cut&paste' an image or attach a file I get this error message:

"Oops, we ran into a problem. A server error occurred. Please try again later."

So now I can't even articulate the original problem because of this new problem :-(

TMC iPhone App has stopped displaying Twitter links in posts. Here is an example. The Desktop browser has no issues, just the iPhone App.

This post has a Twitter link but as you can see it is not showing.

1687304767702.png

Sorry, but we can't reproduce this on our end, but we will pass this on to the developers to look into. If you find this problematic, we recommend using the PWA, which gives proper access to all features of the website.
Interesting.. you mean there are some iPhone users of this TMC app who do not see this problem? Highly doubt that.

What is PWA?

PWA stands for Progressive Web App. It basically allows you to run a web application in a dedicated window with push notifications, on a mobile device. You should be able to download our PWA via the Safari browser. Please do a Google search on how to go about doing that, and let us know how it goes.