Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Dealer Recommendations (WA - puget sound)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, reaching out to local WA Puget Sound owners.

Looking to get some winter tires, any trying to find a Discount Tire that has the Tesla lift pucks? Hoping to pick up some Nokian tires.

I tried calling around, but stores don't seem to be picking up. The Kirkland location said they don't have the Tesla pucks, but could use Corvette ones...unsure if that's ok.

I used Discount Tire in Redmond next to Home Depot in November. They have been all very busy and shorthanded. You can order online on Discount Tire's web site, or just walk in. Walk in may work better and can get you in the queue to get the work done, if tires you want are in stock. At the time, online schedule was a couple of weeks out, but I was able to walk in, drop off the new tires I bought from Tire Rack and custom wheels from Signature in late morning and picked them up before they closed at 7pm. I then swapped out the tires at home myself.

Are you just swapping out rubber using the wheels?

Reactions: ArmandRose
I used Discount Tire in Redmond next to Home Depot in November. They have been all very busy and shorthanded. You can order online on Discount Tire's web site, or just walk in. Walk in may work better and can get you in the queue to get the work done, if tires you want are in stock. At the time, online schedule was a couple of weeks out, but I was able to walk in, drop off the new tires I bought from Tire Rack and custom wheels from Signature in late morning and picked them up before they closed at 7pm. I then swapped out the tires at home myself.

Are you just swapping out rubber using the wheels?
Yep just tire swap