Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking of getting a N2itive Lowering Links and/or alignment kit but have questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model S Plaid (built in December of 2021 so without all the upgrades). I had some bad half shaft shudder when punching it in medium and low suspension a few months ago. Tesla did replace them at that time in the front. Fast forward a few months later and while the noise and vibration wasn't as bad as it was originally it is still feeling "rough" when I accelerate in low suspension height.

I'm debating getting the lowering links and possibly the whole alignment kit for my car. I have 19" wheels and tires so I'm not sure if the rear alignment kit is needed, but I'd like to do everything I can to minimize my noise when I do "give it some juice". I've noticed that the car doesn't feel "rough" when accelerating out of cheetah stance, which I imagine has to do with the CV angle.

Any thoughts on what I should purchase for my 19" wheel setup car? Is there anything I should do in addition to this?

I also had my half shafts replaced, was planning on installing this kit. I just don’t have the time. I do all of my own mods.
I’m planning for a square tire setup. I just bought two more rear rims. I have the 19s