Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

N2itive Alignment Kit for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EarlyM3Owner

Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2018
Chicago
I have a 2022 Model S and had to get new rear tires due wires showing inside the tire at 9k miles. Luckily I went through a tire shop that was able to give me a heavy discount since it wore down too quickly. Unfortuantely Tesla Service was absolutely no help with this issue.

I found N2ititve alignment kit to help fix the inner wear issue. Has anyone used these for some time to know if it truly solved the problem? It seems well worth the money if I can get 20k miles on my tires instead of just ~10k.

I've had their adjustable control arms on my car for about 15k miles, and it solved my inner edge wear issue in the rear. I also have my car lowered with lowering links, but not the N2itive ones.

Basically, this kit just gives you adjustability of rear camber and a wider range of adjustment for rear toe. The factory rear control arms are not adjustable, so you get stuck with a lot of negative camber - and especially if you leave a little too much toe-in for the rear, you get inner edge wear.

If you're not experiencing shudder, you don't really need to lower the car unless you want that aesthetic, so you could easily get away with just the control arms and save some money.

Reactions: EarlyM3Owner