Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The THIRD annual Milo Eckles Memorial EV Drive Up Pikes Peak, Saturday August 26.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the THIRD annual Milo Eckles Memorial EV Drive Up Pikes Peak, Saturday August 26. This is a Colorado Springs Electric Vehicle Club (CSEVC) premier event! Milo is not dead, he will be there too, in his BROWN vintage Tesla! Yes! There was actually a brown Tesla, and a very dark blue, green, and pink Tesla. (Oh well, there was no pink Tesla). This year, this VERY POPULAR rally, (that was started by Milo), takes place on the last Saturday of August, 2017. That means August 26! Put it on your calendar now! All Leafs are invited and CAN make it! All EVs are welcome to try to make it to the top. Bring your VERY VINTAGE 40 KWH Tesla Model S! You CANNOT MAKE IT! If anyone cannot make it to the top, just pull off, park, and hitch a ride on up! Get dropped off on the way down, and regen plenty of power when driving back to Colorado Springs! This is THE ONE EV trip that ANY EV can be part of! Can’t make the top? No sweat! Tons of fun! Be there or be square! It is truly one of the most fun EV events every year! We have been given approval for this rally by the mountain itself! DISCOUNT: Normally $15 per adult and $5 per child, WE GET: $10 per adult and $2 per kid! More details a little closer to the event.

Mac McCauley, CSEVC

Colorado Springs EV Club

Mac - looks good for me, as I won't be able to make the Mt Evans climb this year. Good to be able to get some altitude :)

What time will it start?

BTW, I think the word "Memorial" should be removed from the title. I thought the worst when I saw it.

Mac - Just remove the word "memorial." No need to change anything else.

11 AM works for me. I should probably stop at the Colo Sprgs SC (for the first time) to top off the charge for the climb.

Also will need info on where to meet, etc. No rush...