Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Springs EV Club Meeting THIS SATURDAY (May 13th)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am Mac McCauley, the founder of the Colorado Springs Electric Vehicle Club (CSEVC). Since our founding, we have become the largest EV club in the six-state area, with over 100 members! We have DOZENS of Teslas as well as some other assorted EVs to include Chevy Volts, Nissan Leafs, BMWs, Ford Focus Plug-ins and even unusual cars like the Smart EV, conversions, and the Tesla Roadster. We are planning on having another get-together on Saturday, May 13th at 11:30 AM. Location: Garden of the Gods Trading Post, 324 Beckers Lane, Manitou Springs, CO. Park in the Eastern parking lot, and the meeting will be downstairs in the conference room. At this time, ELEVEN CSEVC member cars will be making the (4th Annual) Sound Of Silence road trip to Custer, SD the very next weekend (May 19-21). If you are curious about the Custer event, or if you are curious about Teslas or ANY EV, you are welcome to attend. There are no dues or commitments. Our members are very friendly and informative. We would love to see you on Saturday!
Our website:

Colorado Springs EV Club

I am Mac McCauley, the founder of the Colorado Springs Electric Vehicle Club (CSEVC). Since our founding, we have become the largest EV club in the six-state area, with over 100 members! We have DOZENS of Teslas as well as some other assorted EVs to include Chevy Volts, Nissan Leafs, BMWs, Ford Focus Plug-ins and even unusual cars like the Smart EV, conversions, and the Tesla Roadster. We are planning on having another get-together on Saturday, May 13th at 11:30 AM. Location: Garden of the Gods Trading Post, 324 Beckers Lane, Manitou Springs, CO. Park in the Eastern parking lot, and the meeting will be downstairs in the conference room. At this time, ELEVEN CSEVC member cars will be making the (4th Annual) Sound Of Silence road trip to Custer, SD the very next weekend (May 19-21). If you are curious about the Custer event, or if you are curious about Teslas or ANY EV, you are welcome to attend. There are no dues or commitments. Our members are very friendly and informative. We would love to see you on Saturday!
Our website:

Colorado Springs EV Club

won't be making the meeting nor cluster SD meet up but still planning on being at the CSU - Conservation Open House on June 3 with my classic S85 :)

I can't make this weekend, different road trip.

But we will be going on the Sound Of Silence! Can't wait! Still trying to decide if we take the Silver 90D or the colorflow 100D. I think the 100D will be going.

Thanks Erik

I can't make this weekend, different road trip.

But we will be going on the Sound Of Silence! Can't wait! Still trying to decide if we take the Silver 90D or the colorflow 100D. I think the 100D will be going.

Thanks Erik

Of course take the 100D! love what you have done with it, cant wait to see it in person at one of these get togethers.

BTW, I was dodging those hail storms around denver on Monday as well, 2 trips up and back from the springs that day.

Of course take the 100D! love what you have done with it, cant wait to see it in person at one of these get togethers.

BTW, I was dodging those hail storms around denver on Monday as well, 2 trips up and back from the springs that day.

Thanks! It's been a lot of work but the customizations are almost done! I'll be going to many meetings soon.

Yikes! Hopefully you avoided it. A friend went through it in his Subaru and it's all dented now :( .

Thanks Erik

I'm going to try to make this one. I'm in Denver and have swim lessons for my girls in the am, so it's unclear whether I can get free in time.

If I make it, I'll be the guy in the blue Leaf SV.