Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The state of journalism - SAD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Non-article but with a little gem of insight inside. I do realise the word "journalism" should never be used in reference to the Daily Mail.

"The energy that is stored in the battery of a Tesla vehicle is used to kick-start a small motor that is fitted inside which generates the power to propel the vehicle."

They're not uninformed. They're informed by Sky News, The Australian and Fox News. The cream of the crop.
Im afraid it's not that simple. Ive seen many just as bad stories from ABC and others on the other side of politics. especially targeting Tesla (cars and company) because they don't like Elons politics. It is just Sad, and does undermine the whole institution

Im afraid it's not that simple. Ive seen many just as bad stories from ABC and others on the other side of politics. especially targeting Tesla (cars and company) because they don't like Elons politics. It is just Sad, and does undermine the whole institution

There was a story on ABC TV News NSW 3 days ago on hydrogen cars, in which of course a Toyota talking head appeared. But I reckon Toyota would not have been entirely thrilled with the final story, because the story did point out the limitations of hydrogen, how unsuccessful they have been worldwide, and how hydrogen is expensive and would need to get much much cheaper to come close to matching the running costs of BEVs. And while some of the technical accuracy was a bit amiss, it didn’t detract from the story.

So it‘s not all bad…

Reactions: Davemcd and Jules22
That’s funny because my local charging station is constantly blocked by petrol cars. If I were to go and park my Tesla in front of a petrol pump, I’d be abused and probably fined by the police. But when they do it….

ICE drivers in NSW run the risk of a $2200 fine blocking an EV charger.

Reactions: johnchidgey