Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same- that one wasn't even a question for me.

Neither was voting NO for Kimball "dumped at the top" being reelected to the board.

The incorporation move was the only tough one for me--- if it had been to Nevada it's a no-brainer yes, they've got a solid established history of good corporate law and courts familiar with this stuff. Texas not so much.

I voted yes for the Texas move. They can't stay in DE, so any move has a better chance of working out than staying in DE in my opinion. The board seems to agree.

Got the share vote email overnight from Fidelity. Voted along ‘board recommendation’ down the ballot. Be aware if you hold shares in more than one account (taxable, IRA, etc), you have to vote separately for each account - the ballot will tell you how many shares you are voting on, make sure all your share votes are cast! I got two separate emails, had to vote on each one separately.

Sometimes "ignore" is like taking a shower after an 18 day trek through the wilderness - very refreshing and relaxing.

And time saving...

Agree. But lately it seems that a significant percentage of the posts I see are constant replies to the new posters and trolls (who I already have on ignore once it becomes apparent that their primary agenda is to sow discontent and they are clearly not willing to learn or listen to reason/logic).

I understand the need to educate new posters and the urge to fight the FUD, but all too often this results in pages of replies that de-rail the thread. I don't know the answer, but I implore people to please try to avoid feeding the obvious trolls that add no value and who are not actually investors!

They have an unofficial X account

They have reported at least 20 new superchargers in the last 2 days, most of them in China.

supercharge.info is the list of changes on Supercharge dot info. That's also the default page because it saves on map API calls for nerds who see nothing's changed since the last refresh. :p
I think the information reported by people from China sometimes lags so they have bursts of openings listed.

got my CT VIN today !!! for 2/15/24 order ..LFG 📐
just happened to look at app this AM not sure how long it has been there .. no call or email from Tesla good to see the lack of customer service has not changed /s
minor update after asking when and where i might be getting my CT i got an answer ... seem like they are creating hubs to deliver CT my normal/nearest service center is in Brooklyn NY ... however they are indicating Westbury NY which is about 45 miles away in Long Island

• Informative
Reactions: Unpilot