Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's pretty clearly a different body on the Superbowl Tee. Maybe a Model 3, or Model S, or the new model, but not a Model Y.
It looks identical to me - maybe you are confused by the fact that Elon is sitting slouched and on an angle, distorting the image slightly.

1707781766086.png

It looks identical to me - maybe you are confused by the fact that Elon is sitting slouched and on an angle, distorting the image slightly.

View attachment 1017761
Elon's shirt looks a lot wider to me.

Shirt is just stretched out as it's too small? I mean, look at those sleeves.

Either that, or a long-body Model Y is coming...

I know you are joking but Elon has just sent up the batbtc signal.
My mind goes to Dogecoin...

Or could be Tesla - Elon frustrated nobody has cracked his t shirt puzzle! Or that nobody cares enough to even talk about it.

My theory is that the only gigacastings on Redwood will be the unboxed sides.
Aspie translation:

90% gm = good morning, in a cheerful positive spirit. Showing that things are going well, the price of bitcoin or a shitcoin is up more than a few percent, the world is treating you nicely.

9% gm = good move. When you are impressed by your opponents action, ie chess move etc.

1% GM = Golden Master, software that is deemed ready to be used by the public, ie FSD v12.

Elon loves these guessing games and wordplays.

Price increases in Germany right after bringing the factory back up from the shut down lol

Bearish or bullish?
It's an interesting play. Just as the frequent price drops on the way down may have motivated potential buyers to "wait" since "it might be cheaper in a few weeks", the reverse could happen here - aka: "better hurry up and buy now as the prices are rising!". Given the seasonal softness of Q1, they may have tried this to actually spur not just profits, but sales... who knows!?

Last edited:
Reactions: hobbes
Aspie translation:

90% gm = good morning, in a cheerful positive spirit. Showing that things are going well, the price of bitcoin or a shitcoin is up more than a few percent, the world is treating you nicely.

9% gm = good move. When you are impressed by your opponents action, ie chess move etc.

1% GM = Golden Master, software that is deemed ready to be used by the public, ie FSD v12.

The more ironic answer would be that he typoed BM, and was merely describing what he was doing at the moment. 🤷‍♂️

🚽

Aspie translation:

0.69% GM = General Motors...End is near. ;)

1. Rumors that Shanghai will switch over to refreshed Y this year.
2. Tesla states via this "email" no new refreshed Y this year in the US.
3. Hmmmm. just like Highland 3 strategy

You can play semantics game all you want, just stating IMHO (there fixed it) the debuts appear to be similar.
  1. Rumors. Got it. Let's remember that for later.
  2. Email sent to U.S. Employeees; did NOT address Model Y refresh elsewhere
  3. Model 3 is not built in Berlin; updating Model Y at 2 factories requires a different strategy
Tesla doesn't take down more than one line at a time. It's more likely to be done serially ie: Shanghai, then Berlin, then Fremont, then Austin.

Model Y is currently the best selling car in the World; Berlin is raising Model Y prices; and Shanghai already makes an updated version of Model Y. These "US demand" rumors are scaremongering: They seem to switch focus from China to Europe to the US then repeat, don't they? See the strategy?

Lol! Shortzes always trying to create a sow's ear out of a silk purse.

Impossible!

Certain analysts that like to play picksie-choosie with finding "problems" in individual markets said that Tesla sales were down in Germany last quarter.

Clearly these analysts must know more about the intricacies of Tesla's global orders, production, shipping, logistics, and sales than Tesla does. Perhaps somebody at Tesla mistakenly hit the "plus" instead of the "minus" when making this price adjustment...