Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you not disowned him yet?
It’s a company car and he wasn’t allowed to choose the car.
He will be allowed to choose his next company car. If his lease budget is not large enough I already promised him I’d refund him for the extra cost to lease a Tesla.
Now that Tesla has dropped the prices a lot I doubt my contribution will be needed.

Don't ya just love when the next 1% increase is bigger than the previous?
That's some serious compound growth in a couple weeks!
Time, money, and independence are all things worth conserving.
Just not the status quo part. That's what's amazing here - people generally resistant to change - are changing to EVs!

Must be the cost savings, worry free, performance, looks, silent, safety, time saving, convenience etc... Oh ya, and it's environmentally responsible with a built in confession package so they're off the hook (just like our trash recycle farce). Plus they can be cool Grandparents where Family is strong. In Sedona, I can't believe how many elderly folks drive a Tesla. I thought most gave up after flip phones.

The benefits really do outweigh the urge to resist change. And the more people change, the faster the rest will change. It's a follow the crowd type in the first place. This is the S curve coming into it's steepest part.

My son has a Volvo XC40 EV. The car is pretty good, but the software is horrible. He has a lot of colleagues with the same company car and they all have the same opinion.
I deeply empathize with your son. One of the best advertisements for Tesla is the ridiculousness of the best of the 'competition'. At least Volvos don't get stolen so easily as do Kia/Hyundai ones.

My son has a Volvo XC40 EV. The car is pretty good, but the software is horrible. He has a lot of colleagues with the same company car and they all have the same opinion.
I bought the Chinese-made Ora Good Cat for my girlfriend. It's a fun little ride with a lot of style and adequate pep, but it too suffers from truly terrible software.😵‍💫 She's more comfortable in smaller cars or I would've made her wait for a Model 3.🤷‍♂️

to be clear @Hock1 this is an anti ark rant. I am pro Tesla. Stock price does not reflect semi impact imo. That is going to be huge. The ford deal is very interesting, supercharging still not appreciated, energy will grow at fair margins. They may one day fix 4680. Lots of reasons to be very bullish on Tesla. Cathy though is loony.

In terms of ark eyes wide open- wide wide wide. She is investing in Enron quality entities.
Yeah. I heard you the first time. I actually am saying that you are a buy signal for any potential ARK investors. I don't need any encouragement or opinions of any sort concerning Tesla. From an overall perspective, I know more about TSLA than just about anyone on this board. GLTY.

Hadn't seen this mentioned

Supplier info saying 375k CTs as the projected annual target, production candidates in August suggesting final production in October.
Hope this ramps quick, at this projected rate, i would not get mine till 2025 :(

Yeah. I heard you the first time. I actually am saying that you are a buy signal for any potential ARK investors. I don't need any encouragement or opinions of any sort concerning Tesla. From an overall perspective, I know more about TSLA than just about anyone on this board. GLTY.
C'mon y'all, lets all get along and relish in the 10th GREEN trading day in a row (hopefully) :)

Thick smoke, unhealthy air: Wife has a haircut appt and I won't let her drive her car (old Camry Hybrid, don't ask.)

Tesla Model S and HEPA filter to the rescue. Love biohazard mode! Another reason to drive the best car in the world.

Will also leave it running in the garage after closing the garage door for a while with the car windows open. Love, love, love this car.

HODL

Thick smoke, unhealthy air: Wife has a haircut appt and I won't let her drive her car (old Camry Hybrid, don't ask.)

Tesla Model S and HEPA filter to the rescue. Love biohazard mode! Another reason to drive the best car in the world.

Will also leave it running in the garage after closing the garage door for a while with the car windows open. Love, love, love this car.

HODL
Isn't it wonderful to have a car you can keep running in the garage without killing yourself and it actually makes the air more breathable?

HODL

They even wrote about this in Business Insider...

John A. Bollinger wrote the book. Cathie Wood wrote the screenplay. ;)

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2023-06-08.13-00.BB-CathieStairs.png

... a little pink bunny wrote the review: "Egregious!". :p

Cheers to the Ticket Hodlr's