Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Below is a chart of TSLA from last Friday to now, inclusive. Notice last Friday we did the exact same thing we're doing now, then on Monday we came roaring back.

A short term trader might take advantage of this to make money.
View attachment 573441
I have a feeling THEY will do this to get a large amounts of retail buyers to jump in and then THEY will jerk the rug out and take all for a ride. We just don't know what week that will be but it will be one that is massively profitable for them. There will be a week coming soon where Monday and Tuesday will be quite a bit down. Probably timed for an announcement that people also expect to cause a rise.

This Friday's action appears different from last Friday's so far. Lower-BB is dipping lower, broke through 21 EMA support.

Yeah...

We’d be the last to know if there was some kind of confirmation of delay in inclusion leaking out. Of course that would be a higher volume drop in all likelihood.

Except I suppose there will always be the folks that will say Elon tried to warn us with the spoon tweet.

Hmm @KarenRei and her claim some U.S. company was going to use Tesla drivetrain for their EV truck...if it was true would have to be FCA right?
And just think of the potential name for such vehicles:

'LectricRAM!

Kinda just rolls off the tongue doesn't it? Maybe a joint effort between the two entities would be Elon's more "normal" looking truck.

• Funny
Reactions: MikkoJ
I mean, I'm less bored now.
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

and he still doesn't give a penny about what you think lol
cool story

Just thinking aloud here, could a rug pull even be feasible between announcement and inclusion?
I personally find it HIGHLY unlikely, and am actively betting against it.
I don't think that barring a true metallic midnight silver swan event like WW3 they can rug pull.
And I've never been wrong in my life ;)