Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's so strange that even a forum bull of bulls and hyper bulls is still collectively surprised. Now, if we are surprised, imagine how the haters are feeling right now.

We're just surprise at how much money is pouring into our accounts, that's all.

Never thought a poor piece of *sugar* like me would ever see something like what we've seen over these past few days. [tears of joy]

It's so strange that even a forum bull of bulls and hyper bulls is still collectively surprised. Now, if we are surprised, imagine how the haters are feeling right now.

Not surprised one bit. Read my posts over the last few weeks.

Congrats to all TSLA longs! A new all-time closing high of $1371.

(This never gets old!)

For those of us who bought when the Model S was ramping up and getting excited when the stock started rising from $30, I have to say this may be more exciting. With earnings coming to back up the rise, this should be more sustained then the run from 30 to 279. That run was $249 a share and we were rangebound there for a long time. Today we rose about 75% of that run in one day and are up more than $400 from last Monday!

For long term goals, I normally try to think about Tesla before TSLA. That is not easy on a day like today. In the long run, margins from Fremont are going to go over 30% as the site is fully utilized and production efficiencies compound. When Shanghai part 2 opens they will be making 5000 Model 3's a week and the Y ramp will likely be faster then the Model 3. By Q4 Tesla will be running close to 750,000 cars at an annual rate, without the Y fully ramped. Without Berlin, Tesla can approach a 1 million car rate by Q2 and will then start producing another 2000 cars a week out of Berlin and moving closer to 1.5 million by the end of 2021. Then add Model Y assembly from Tulsa\Austin and add some Cyber trucks and Semi's?

An interesting thought on the video about the 3rd industrial revolution. Companies in this 3rd wave will be much more efficient. They won't grow at 2x the 2nd generation companies, they will grow much faster. As Microsoft shifted from Gen 2 to Gen3, their growth has taken off. The FANGS are all Gen3 companies and will continue to outpace their Gen2 industrial precursors. Tesla in many ways is unique, in that it is a manufacturer employing new Gen3 processes in the manufacture of their products, but they are a software company employing the cloud tech propelling Gen3 software companies past their Gen2 counterparts.

You know what I think?

You're just chaffed that @TrendTrader007 was right and you were wrong.

Settle down and enjoy the show!
Wrong about what? I wasn't aware he made any statements.

People like that spamming the board is annoying.

I'm sorry I periodically call you out for jumping all over people and overposting. It's nearly as annoying and IMO is what drove off half the good posters here.

Congrats to the longs! My Jeep got stolen Friday.....made enough today to buy 2.