Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Y’all pooping on GS when they are giving longs a chance to buy cheaper w more liquidity of shares. They are good and honest people. Need more downgrades imo. If Q2 is good we will be rewarded and shorty will be on soup kitchen line

I, for one, have had quite enough chances to buy more cheaply. I'm ready for the chance to hold extravagantly.

Bonds keep going up and are trading past their old support level. Tesla shares should be passing up $250 soon. So if u wanna freak out about old man sacks then fine sell me your shares. Write some $300 calls for me too. Bond market is smarter than old mans sack

61212BC8-034D-4F21-824E-805DA3C2C9BB.png

How does an all-time record delivery quarter rhyme with an adjustment in price target to under its 52-week low?? :mad: Golden Sucks is a total piece of garbage. Disgusting people, all of them!

You could already tell yesterday from an article that this is a concerted effort to push the narrative that this latest run-up of the stock has run its course and we are still on the downward slide. It’s all filthy manipulation of the stock price through self fulfilling prophecy.

Only one thing to do, Elon, proof them wrong, every quarter again and again and again.

Last edited:
Got a phone call from ETrade saying that due to my “concentrated” position in TSLA, they are raising the margin requirement in my account from 40% to 45%. I’m perfectly fine, but then I started wondering, “why now”? Why not a month or so ago when the stock was below $180?

Then I realized that the movement since then has been in pretty much one direction, and that has been up. Could this be due to margin calls on the SHORTS, or am I reading too much into this? Funny that this never occurred since December of last year when the stock price was rapidly cut in half.
Hmm. They just raised margin requirements on TSLA again, from 45% to 55%, ONE DAY after raising them from 40% to 45%. What’s going on?

Got a phone call from ETrade saying that due to my “concentrated” position in TSLA, they are raising the margin requirement in my account from 40% to 45%. I’m perfectly fine, but then I started wondering, “why now”?

GS is worried about sustainable demand, because of Model Y. Probably just trying to keep price in Max pain range for the week.
Goldman Sachs cuts Tesla price target: 'Downward path for shares will resume'

What a coincidence! :D

Goldman Sachs analyst David Tamberrino's ranking:

TipRanks - Tamberrino: https://www.tipranks.com/analysts/david-tamberrino

Ranked #3,392 out of 5,208 Analysts on TipRanks

Only the best people. ;)

For several years it could not be more plain that Tamberrino is manipulating the TSLA SP with his reports. How he has not been stopped by GS and the SEC is beyond disgraceful.

The timing of this particular report highlights how much the manipulation is tied to call selling. I suspect that the bulk of short profits is made not directly by lowered SP, but indirectly by profiting from calls sold.

Hmm. They just raised margin requirements on TSLA again, from 45% to 55%, ONE DAY after raising them from 40% to 45%. What’s going on?

Another scam by another financial institution. E*Trade should not care about the make-up of your portfolio, this is ridiculous. I received the same call two months ago. The guy on the phone sited government regulation as the reason (a FINRA requirement). I threatened to close the account and they backed off. Mine is still at 45% today.

They are all filthy liars and manipulators. Raised the margin interest rate to 9.5%. The worst kind of people work in the financial sector!