Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok thanks for clearing up. I must have misunderstood: “If they change the rating it will be at the direction of their overlord's”.

You and I may think that Tesla’s default risk is substantially lower than their B3 rating indicates. But I think you’d find the backwards-tested proprietary rating models of any of the banks would give a quite similar result based upon Tesla’s historic performance (particularly using June 2018 and earlier numbers, which Moody’s did).

The reason why the public rating is out of line with our view, is because Tesla is quite an unusual case, a cash cow to be birthed by a financial basket case. A credit rating will only give merit to this argument when it happens. It’s necessarily more conservative than an equity analysis.

I’ve seen no evidence that Moody’s is part of some grand Tesla conspiracy, taking instructions from “overlords”, whatever that means. I have however seen plenty of evidence that other parties are actively undermining Tesla for their own nefarious purposes. This latest skabooska episode being a great example. But it becomes far easier for such episodes to be downplayed in the media when people cry wolf with bogus (and borderline libellous) scare stories like you did with Moody’s.
If there was actual change in the way the wall street pays for ratings and if Moody's were to decide and not run a " pay to play" shop I might be inclined to change my opinion.
If overloaded is to strong of a term for you how about ....say .....their financially alligned partners.
Nah....I will stick with overlords....you stick with the idea they are honest merchants doing their level best.

Image12 Copy

MODERATOR EDIT:
You need to demonstrate as quick as you can any justification for a clearly inflammatory statement: that this person is a member of the Khalistan movement.

Remember Khalistan movement is not entirely violent. And people openly talk about it - I see nothing wrong with certain population wanting to be separate. See his Bio - the following comment confirms he is part of Khalistan movement. BTW, I take exception to the language here that being a member of Khalistan movement is inflammatory. It is no more inflammatory than saying someone is a member of movement for Scottish independence.

"the memory of state-sponsored violence in India".

BTW, there were other comments in the thread by him that tipped me off. Now, of course, I'm blocked so can't easily get to them (something about a particular battle and Musk doesn't know who he is fighting). When I find those comments, I'll attach them here.

Ofcourse it might be totally incidental - but his obvious violent actions detailed in Tesla report along with this information, marks him as a dangerous person.

ps : Can't find the couple of other incriminating tweets. Deleted.

BTW, I bet this account is related too. See "xeno" (Bio talks about it). See the typical Punjabi way of wearing the Sari - and the account name.

Capture4.PNG

Capture.PNGImage12-Copya.pngCapture3.PNG

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    654.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Not the "we might not succeed" thing again... G*d f*n d*mn it, Elon.

There is nothing positive in that statement to anyone involved in Tesla's mission. All it does is reinforces doubt and uncertainty. F* humility. We are past that. Ugh.

I was going to buy more stock Monday am. I will have to sit things out now. May actually sell covered calls.

To my knowledge, he has never stated as a certainty that Tesla will ultimately succeed. This would only be a negative if it was anything new.

I disagree because I believe all vehicles will soon have chips in them to recognize each other and engage in avoidance maneuvers that will significantly mitigate accident/injury/mortality rates. Think ants on the march. Their movements and contacts can look quite chaotic, but it works. I suspect such chips will become mandatory before regulators allow autonomous vehicles to rule the world.

Yesterday, at a stop light, a bus turned right in front of me into my lane and expected me to back up. Luckily there was nobody behind me. Then there is the crazy mess I went through in a parking lot with illegally parked cars, cars stopped with blinkers on, a lane too narrow for two way traffic (with two way traffic)... And the other parking lot which combined this with a blind corner and cars making K turns to reach gas pumps. Plus the pedestrians of course. All in one day...

Full self driving everywhere is a fantasy. It will never, ever, ever happen. Not with humans on the road, and humans will always be on the road, except possibly on freeways.

The person accused and that got a TRO doesn't work for VW. His brother does.
While innocent brother of "this black sheep of the family" is possible - I'd be very surprised if the Gagan doesn't know about Randeep's activities.

But I very much doubt VW had anything to do with it (i.e. with the sabotage and car accident thing). Paying to hire a troll farm is definitely a possibility.

I disagree because I believe all vehicles will soon have chips in them to recognize each other and engage in avoidance maneuvers that will significantly mitigate accident/injury/mortality rates. Think ants on the march. Their movements and contacts can look quite chaotic, but it works. I suspect such chips will become mandatory before regulators allow autonomous vehicles to rule the world.

Ugh, I don't know why people have such weird ideas when it comes to fsd. Once fsd is multiple times better than a human with vision alone, we don't need any extra chips or more cause for failure. We also won't see people picking on fsd cars because they won't be driving like a grandma anymore.

Reactions: kbM3 and eloder
While innocent brother of "this black sheep of the family" is possible - I'd be very surprised if the Gagan doesn't know about Randeep's activities.

But I very much doubt VW had anything to do with it (i.e. with the sabotage and car accident thing). Paying to hire a troll farm is definitely a possibility.

Let’s not forget that VW once thought about testing carbon monoxide on humans, after they’ve tested the poison on animals. These guys don’t deserve any benefit of the doubt.

Welp, looks like TSLAQ has now gone full blown gamergate. It’ll be interesting to see what the press does with this. On the one hand, they HATE Elon/Tesla. On the other, surely some of them are getting flashbacks of gamergate right now.

It’s quite possible that writers are getting some checks from the oil companies to publish FUD.

• Informative
Reactions: Mobius484
Hoping the VW related attack resulted in a successful crash avoidance on film. That was in my list of predictions, but I said choreographed with Tesla, not real attacks.
So use that in Monday's demo to show how FSD can protect you from the crazies out there, not just bad drivers, but crazy people! After Trump leaves, make them bullet proof and donate a few to the State.
Could turn this into a positive for Tesla... "Crazy Tough."