Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know what, first time in a while I was happy to drive into work thinking that it can buy me more tesla shares. Today will be a great day regardless of any ups and downs.

Yeah, I've been thinking retirement isn't all its cracked up to be. I'm bored and think that earning more to accumulate shares at sale prices while offering me a challenge might be just the antidote. So, I'll be looking into finding work at the local Gigafactory... :cool:

I looked for this in 2022.44.30.10 but can't find it. Anyone have this? This is super cool if implemented and I see how Tesla can calc this, but it is still super cool data.

I looked for this in the investing forum and unfortunately found it.

Sorry for being snarky but it is a weekday and the forum is a bit off the rails. It feels like a weekend and it is only Wednesday.

• Helpful
Reactions: Queeg500
I looked for this in the investing forum and unfortunately found it.

Sorry for being snarky but it is a weekday and the forum is a bit off the rails. It feels like a weekend and it is only Wednesday.
TSLA stock price closed at $108.10 on Jan. 3rd, 2023 (First market day of the year). At the moment, 1 month later, it is $174.00.
To date 2023 = > 60% gain. BULLISH, and on topic!

What is the consensus for Darth Powell today? 0.25% hike while being hawkish?
Powell’s comments and the actions of the Fed will be great insight into the needs of Wall Street for all of us Retail Investors that don’t have access to ‘The Plan’ in real time. If Wall Street desires more cheap shares from investors at bargain prices, the rate hikes will continue. If Wall Street has sufficiently loaded up, then a ‘surprise’ announcement will be forthcoming that the economy has ‘improved more than anticipated’, and the stocks that Wall Street has targeted will very rapidly rip upwards on que.

Fortunately we have been watching WS acquire TSLA at record volumes for a few weeks now, so when WS finally gives the Fed the green light we could see yet again another TSLA to 300 epic Sparta battle faster than most thought possible, as there really isn’t much in the way technically. Unfortunately it only took yet another record-level redistribution of wealth from Retail to Institutional Investors during this controlled market crash before the market was allowed to be turned back on. Whether that happens today or down the road, take a minute to look in the rear view mirror and reflect on the longer charts and how we arrived at a point that had the lowest share price in the last two years on the most desirable stock available going into the greatest energy and transportation paradigm shift ever (TSLA)…….right at the end of 2022/start of 2023 - perfectly coordinated with the IRA and the ability to roll TSLA into tax free accounts at the lowest prices possible after acquiring those share at the lowest possible prices…..all while sufficiently increasing lending rates for banks just prior to the largest lending boom for energy and transportation we have probably seen since the end WW2.

The Swamp will never be drained. It runs from DC to WS. What will be most repulsive though is anybody claiming any market improvement has been due to sound fiscal policy. For those that were able to HODL until WS was done transferring wealth upwards again, congratulations!

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been thinking retirement isn't all its cracked up to be. I'm bored and think that earning more to accumulate shares at sale prices while offering me a challenge might be just the antidote. So, I'll be looking into finding work at the local Gigafactory... :cool:

Suggestion: find more stuff to do :)

My current list:
- continue trapping my gf
- donations
- 2 angel investments
- 3 real estate transactions this year
- building a nixie clock from scratch from a diy kit
- hanging out with family/friends
- travveellll

edit: hanging out here and a few other forums, also getting into D&D hopefully

Here you go: (good luck!)

Fn0LqZ8WIBI7SHG
Yeah...
Seems like routing every rando as a recommendation in order to get the internal bonus might possibly be against the spirit (if not the letter) of the policy.

Like putting referral codes of on YouTube/ social media.

Suggestion: find more stuff to do :)

My current list:
- continue trapping my gf
- donations
- 2 angel investments
- 3 real estate transactions this year
- building a nixie clock from scratch from a diy kit
- hanging out with family/friends
- travveellll

edit: hanging out here and a few other forums, also getting into D&D hopefully

continue trapping my gf - What exactly does this consist of? Asking for a friend.

Lots of back and forth here about pricing and strategy new models etc. I think Tesla has been very clear about it. 4 pillars:

1. They will continue to move prices up or down to ensure factories are running at peak but wait times are reasonable.
2. They will aggressively expand production (which means prices might come down again this year).
3. Tesla is as relentlessly focused on cost reduction in manufacturing (unsexy) as they are on new products.
4. They will only introduce new products when they know they have the battery supply to support the expected volumes (so watch battery supply projections if you want to seen new automotive options).

That is it, in my humble opinion.

Highest odds we get .25 and a stern JPow, but I think there is a sizable chance we get .50 if the FED isn't happy with the damage yet.
TSLA stock price closed at $108.10 on Jan. 3rd, 2023 (First market day of the year). At the moment, 1 month later, it is $174.00.
To date 2023 = > 60% gain. BULLISH, and on topic!
Hey, if losses don't count until you sell then gains don't count either!

Reactions: InTheMiddle