Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 774377

P.S. In Wu Wa's video, we get our 1st good look at the coastline South of Lingang (Hangzhou Bay). It's an armoured seawall, with additional surf/break obstacles placed along the shoreline. The Dutch would be proud (if they aren't already involved in the civil engineeering)

Already many years the Chinese have sent their cleverest students (like the top 10 of a province) to Delft University of Technology in order to study here; many of them did civil engineering.
Had my doubts about this, because it also involved other technologically 'sensitive' departments, like space technology. But we have learned from this and the teaching there is restricted now.
But if it leads to what we are seeing constructed now, I can only be happy that they were welcome here.

Already many years the Chinese have sent their cleverest students (like the top 10 of a province) to Delft University of Technology in order to study here; many of them did civil engineering.
Had my doubts about this, because it also involved other technologically 'sensitive' departments, like space technology. But we have learned from this and the teaching there is restricted now.
But if it leads to what we are seeing constructed now, I can only be happy that they were welcome here.

Love it! They learned well. The only thing they're missing is the tulips!

Proost!

Pre-game infotainment. CyberTruck is a beast! Doors have a double pivot, both axles adjust height, no mirrors so this was an early rev. Also how I got my wife into CyberTruck. It’s all about production! Still too many parts.

Attachments

• A8A18A98-D604-4032-AA25-F7CE3C0796CB.jpeg
    A8A18A98-D604-4032-AA25-F7CE3C0796CB.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 136
I'm still worried about the macro of course, but I feel pretty comfortable that we will be spared the worst of it (or maybe even benefit) due to what finally seems to be a massive focus on dumping oil. Oil always seems to fund totalitarian, repressive regimes. Russia, Saudi Arabia, Texas...
(I'm joking, please don't get out the pitch forks, I like many things about TX)

Last edited:

The Red/Green show is what came to mind, but only bc I'm Canadian. (It's how we learned Engineering, secret, shhhh).
I think they moved on to do "Now You Know" on Youtube, building electric lawnmowers etc...

This is Red's take on the Hybrid:

Lucid is on my TD page again. So I was trying to get a count for 2021 deliveries. I CANNOT FIND IT... which is my point. Every google search omits this number. Try it and you'll only find their original goals. I believe 207 were recalled recently. Is that the number?
400 in total. 150 to external customers. Yeah so most were to employees.

Lucid is on my TD page again. So I was trying to get a count for 2021 deliveries. I CANNOT FIND IT... which is my point. Every google search omits this number. Try it and you'll only find their original goals. I believe 207 were recalled recently. Is that the number?

Try checking the Lucid thread: All discussion of Lucid Motors

Hint: There were only 125 deliveries in 2021.