Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Toolbox

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

As I'm working in the Automotive domain investigating partial thefts of components my interest in Tesla diagnostics has grown.

From reading through the forum and exploring the internet, I've found that Tesla Toolbox is only provided to certified Tesla Service/Body Workshop centers. Nevertheless, I'm interested in the capabilities of this diagnostic system.

Specifically, I would like to know if the system is capable of performing an automated scan returning the status of the Tesla?
Will this, in case of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) present, return freeze frame information of the occurrence with environment parameters ?
And, moreover, would there be a log available of the time, duration and distance driven? (Of course taking into concern Privacy this data not being GPS data).

If someone could me provide me with the answers, preferably supported by Toolbox documents printed/scanned/saved, or point me into a direction who I should ask to get them answered I would be very grateful!

Kind regards,
Colin