Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the way, did you know about this other one? :
isqrr2.jpg

770/670

He posted here that he saw mine and had to get it for himself, so I knew about it. I think it's really cool.

I like that his VIN is exactly 100 more than mine, too.

I've seen at least 7 different version of the S Sig Red in various photos. So I'm not sure which one is likely to be closest to reality. Hence looking to "real cars" (existing Roadsters) to guide expectations a little.

This is the wrong thread for it, but I think the Elon/Akio personal special "candy apple" red, which I like to call "ruby" is the closest...
tesla_redbeauty.jpg

Last edited:
This is the wrong thread for it, but I think the Elon/Akio personal special "candy apple" red, which I like to call "ruby" is the closest...

Oh, man, is that a sweet color. I will note that the color can be affected by detailing treatment. I swear RR gets a bunch deeper after an afternoon of Zaino (which I just did yesterday, and 'boy, are my arms tired').

And yeah, color on teh interwebs sucks. Don't trust the color in a browser. And even if that were all color corrected and profiled and everything, you'd still have the angle/depth/metamerism issues.