Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this happening to anyone else on the Referral Program dashboard? It's been like this for a few weeks now, and I've tried different computers (Mac+Windows) and different browsers (Chrome, Safari, and Vivaldi), and they all do the same thing. Whenever I open up one of the "past referral program" sections, it expands, but just hangs there like the image below with the spinning dial. I have to reload the page to unfreeze it.

View attachment 400336
Same on mine for a long time.

• Informative
Reactions: HankLloydRight
Prior to the “end” of the referral program I had heard that owners with 20 referrals would be invited to a SpaceX Falcon Heavy Launch. I was hoping to get there. I had 18 referrals when the program ended. :(
I have had 3 referrals take delivery plus 1 more on order under the new program. I assumed the counter had restarted, however I just tested out my own link for my referral code, daniel5646,
1,000 miles of free Supercharging
I discovered that my count is now 22!
Just wondering if / hoping there is a chance to get a launch invite?
F0B30460-5603-40CB-A728-D92477CE0D84.jpeg

Is this happening to anyone else on the Referral Program dashboard? It's been like this for a few weeks now, and I've tried different computers (Mac+Windows) and different browsers (Chrome, Safari, and Vivaldi), and they all do the same thing. Whenever I open up one of the "past referral program" sections, it expands, but just hangs there like the image below with the spinning dial. I have to reload the page to unfreeze it.]

Same for me...and 2 of my referrals are MISSING! I finally got a reply from Tesla Referral Department and they see all my old referrals. Thankfully.

Seems there is just a problem with that data making its way onto our account page.

Prior to the “end” of the referral program I had heard that owners with 20 referrals would be invited to a SpaceX Falcon Heavy Launch. I was hoping to get there. I had 18 referrals when the program ended. :(
I have had 3 referrals take delivery plus 1 more on order under the new program. I assumed the counter had restarted, however I just tested out my own link for my referral code, daniel5646,
1,000 miles of free Supercharging
I discovered that my count is now 22!
Just wondering if / hoping there is a chance to get a launch invite?
View attachment 400439
That’s pretty exciting... I have 12 and 1 on order for the new program, if I could get 7 more maybe I could also get a launch invite?
Code is stephen8019 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

That’s what’s a bit weird. Prior to hitting 15, it said if I got 15, I’d get to drive a Boring Machine. Yet, no future milestones mentioned after I hit 15. (Other than the additional 2% Roadster discount per each referral after the first 5)

New referral program I thought the counter reset in March ? And the only thing for reward is 1000 miles of supercharging

pick me pick me

You can use my referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new
Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

I absolutely love my black Model 3 SR+!!! I named him ONYX: A powerful protection stone, Black Onyx absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy. Black Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief.

How cool is that name? Please use my referral code!

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Status
Not open for further replies.